20 de agosto de 2008

me pergunto sempre

I had a conversation yesterday,
about the reason for our existence

so many comfort themselves and say
our fate is just coincidence
I switch on the TV see the breaking news
so many souls they die swiftly
even lovedones could be taken away
so mysteriously

if I didn't ask, would you give me what I gave to you
if I didn't bleed, could you show me love like the way
I show this love to you
if I didn't beg, could you do it by yourself,
oh don´t you know that the world needs you
if I didn´t ask would you give what I gave to you


still occupied with a shadow
we live without sympathy
there is a sacred place in all of us
so we are in reality guilty
some people take the word love
and use it to persuade
yes, they have betrayed,
cos' their truth of love has turned to hate

if I didn't ask, would you give me what I gave to you
if I didn't beg, could you show me love the way
I show my love to you
if I didn't bleed, could you do it by yourself,
don´t you know that the world needs you
if I didn´t ask would you give me what I gave to you

we need each other to grow
like different rivers into one ocean flow
when she aches, take her hands, hold her up, show her beauty
in this heart, he feels pain, show him love, so he find safty

if I didn´t ask, would you show me love
and if I didn´t bleed
would you give it to me
if I didn´t beg
I beg you please would you show me love...
Your Request | Nneca

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Linda demais...As pessoas só podem dar aquilo que tem, e algumas só se lher for pedido.

Se for pra doer que doa até acabar que doa tudo de uma só vez...E depois, asopra que passa!
Beijo